– No jam in Photocopy machines – No double feed – Stay flat after copying (even in laser)
– Leave no dust in the copy machine – White and clean, Smooth and bulky – No see-through print in both side
– The best result in Photocopy machines – Laser printers, Inkjet printers, Fax, etc.
EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE DUE TO THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS
– Moisture Control – Makes the sheets stay flat in the copier and enhances runability – Low Dust Content
– Minimizing Your copier’s running cost. – Good Opacity – Double-sided copying of the best quality
– Smoothness – Improving Printing Quality. – Bulky Sheet.
– Enhancing smooth runnability.
Features & Benefits
– Perfect for high-quality printing and copying
– Super high whiteness produces outstanding clarity and contrast for all graphics and text
– User-friendly box design with built-in handle for easy carrying, tear slot perforation for easy access to the reams, and label for filing.
– Precision-cut edges for trouble-free performance
The paper is suitable for all office equipment using the xerographic principle available in the mark established brands like Xerox, Canon, Ricoh, Kodak, Oce, etc
– Special protective/moisture-proof wrapper.
– Economic box
– 500 SHEETS PER REAM
– 5 REAMS PER BOX.
– 1560 BOXES PER 20FT CONTAINER (WITH PALLET)
– 1600 BOXES PER 20FT CONTAINER (WITHOUT PALLET).
– 7800 REAMS TOTAL IN ONE 20FCL (WITH PALLET).
– 8000 REAMS TOTAL IN ONE 20FCL (WITHOUT PALLET).
Xerox multipurpose A4 is developed for the most demanding inkjet and laser printers as well as low/high volume copiers and fax machines in order to meet the demands on printability and runnability. The paper has an omni-direction copying ability. The paper is also suitable for preprint in offset